LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Video Game Genre

Go down 
+14
RpR
vladis
rampage
Flllory
FLORIN
Bya*bo
rsn_al3xa
Marc
mihai_318
cata_honey
LeDiable
simona_4mas
blackraptor89
Admin
18 posters

What is your favourite video game genre?
Shooter
Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_lcap43%Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_rcap
 43% [ 10 ]
Adventure
Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_lcap9%Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Role-playing games
Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_lcap30%Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Simulation
Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_lcap0%Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sports
Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_lcap4%Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Strategy
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighting
 0% [ 0 ]
Arcade
 0% [ 0 ]
Racing
Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_lcap9%Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Other (Which one?)
Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_lcap4%Favourite  Video Game Genre Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Favourite  Video Game Genre Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:40 pm

A video game is a game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device.

Perhaps the most visible benefits of video gaming are its artistic and entertainment contributions. As a form of multimedia entertainment, modern video games contain a unique synthesis of 3D art, CG effects, architecture, artificial intelligence, sound effects, dramatic performances, music, storytelling, and, most importantly, interactivity. This interactivity enables the player to explore environments that range from simulated reality to stylized, artistic expressions (something no other form of entertainment can allow) where the actions of the player operating as a single, irreducible variable. In this respect, every game scenario will play out a slightly different way every time. Even if the game is highly scripted, this can still feel like a large amount of freedom to the person who is playing the game.

Like related forms of media, computer and video games have been the subject of frequent controversy and censorship, due to the depiction of graphic violence, sexual themes, advergaming (a form of advertising in games), consumption of drugs, consumption of alcohol or tobacco, propaganda, or profanity in some games. Among others, critics of video games sometimes include parents' groups, politicians, organized religion groups, and other special interest groups, even though all of these can be found in all forms of entertainment and media. Various games have been accused of causing addiction and even violent behavior.

Vote for your favourite video game genre. Give some arguments for your choice, and some examples of games you really enjoyed playing.
Back to top Go down
https://enfrge.forumotion.com
blackraptor89
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:56 pm

My favourite video game genre is the role-playing game because you can create your character which reflects you and then you enter the world of the game, starting to fight with monsters, complete a quest
given by someone and you gain experience and by this you increase your level, increase your stats( agillity, stamina, intellect etc), growing stronger.
While the level increases you can wear special armor, weapons , you learn new spells, which are more powerful then the previous ones , but also you have to fight with new monsters, which are harder to kill, complete very difficult quests, who are like a chain, connected to complete the main one.
All in all the RPG games are not as easily to play as some think and they demand much patience and a lot of time.
Unfortunately, i don't have time to play them anymore, still they rock. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
simona_4mas
Jester
Jester

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: shooter   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:06 pm

well i dont really play so many games...but when i have the time i like "killing" some guys at counter strike in particular:P.I like shooters because you need to be fast so you dont get shot.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
LeDiable
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:15 pm

my favorite game is solitare. it rocks
Back to top Go down
cata_honey
Jester
Jester
cata_honey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:44 pm

MY favorite video game is SuperMario lol! lol! but usually i don't play games on the compuer Razz
Back to top Go down
mihai_318
Villager
Villager
mihai_318

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:14 pm

my favorite game is NFS Underground. why? because i love to drive I love you
Back to top Go down
Marc
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:56 pm

i like shooter games ,once because it's for boys and not for girls Laughing
and also because i can play with my friends
Back to top Go down
rsn_al3xa
Villager
Villager
rsn_al3xa

Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 10:48 pm

i don't use to play pc games...but i have one game SIMS house part. it's a game where you can control "humans"
Back to top Go down
Bya*bo
Squire
Squire
Bya*bo

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:06 am

I like to play all kind of game..when i have time and when i'm in the mood..because it's funn and some of the game make my more creative.. Razz

I forgot to give example Rolling Eyes :
Age of empire,Shangay dinasty Razz ,Move the box and others.
Back to top Go down
FLORIN
Villager
Villager

Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:12 pm

i love to play nfs most wanted drunken and i finish it 4 times atm Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Flllory
Villager
Villager
Flllory

PostSubject: favourite video game genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:08 am

i prefer adventure video game tongue
Back to top Go down
rampage
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:53 am

I like role playing games especially online ones such as World of Warcraft-The Burning Crusade. I like this game because you have full control over your character and also the variety of actions your character can perform is quite big.The leveling system is very nice, because the player is never getting bored thanks to the huge amount of quests or quests chains available. There are also instances that players do for special items that are dropped form the bosses witch own the instances. But everything is getting even more exciting after your character reaches the level-cap, wich is 70 for WoW-The Burning Crusade, because after that, the run for the most powerful items in the game begins and also the run for money or reputation. Those are the most important features about WoW the best MMORPG ever created.
Back to top Go down
vladis
Villager
Villager
vladis

Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:31 pm

I like more games but the most I like strategy games( Metin-2, World of Warcraft and Silkroad) with this games I bussy a lot of my free time. Wink
Back to top Go down
RpR
Squire
Squire
RpR

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 12:16 am

RpR''s favorite genre is Shooter!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vyruss
Knight
Knight
Vyruss

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:06 pm

cata_honey wrote:
MY favorite video game is SuperMario Razz
LOL WTF ?? this is the most uglier game ever Razz

P.S.: even if i was playing it when i was a kid XD
Back to top Go down
Sw33t_yO
Squire
Squire
Sw33t_yO

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Games   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:17 am

My favorite kind of games are the shooters!!I like very much counterstrike and unreal tournament...this two games are my favorite!
Back to top Go down
Symy
Villager
Villager
Symy

Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:54 pm

I usually don't play on my computer. I use it for my homework, for information or for speaking with my friends. :) But sometime when I get borred I play bubbles and solitaire. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Banu
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: re   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:29 am

counter is the best..just play it and you don't regret!
Back to top Go down
Banu
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: re   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:30 am

i like to play games on the computer...all time i make that ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Video Game Genre   Favourite  Video Game Genre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Video Game Genre
Page 1 of 1