LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome!

Go down 
+10
raluca_raluca
Dedex
Lambuta_Cristina
tyna_adriana
Alexander
Bogdan
Drix
stoianclaudiu
ruksana
Admin
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:56 pm

Welcome everybody!

Please take a few moments and introduce yourself. There are students and teachers from 5 countries involved into this project, so it would be nice if we could get to know each others a little, especially as we are going to work together, as a team.
You may also say a few words about the reasons that made you join this team.
Back to top Go down
https://enfrge.forumotion.com
ruksana
Trial
Trial

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi everybody! I'm Roxana. Firstly, I want to say that I hope we will very good friends in this project because surely we all are very sociable .I'm here because I think that drogs are really a very important problem in our days. That's my introduction...see u soon
Back to top Go down
stoianclaudiu
Trial
Trial
stoianclaudiu

Registration date : 2008-11-02

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:58 pm

Hello everybody... no doping, no smoking, no drinking Exclamation I'm Claudiu from 12 A class and i'm here to save the world from this kind of addiction, and i hope together we will succeed. Have fun and keep up the good work !
Back to top Go down
Drix
Squire
Squire
Drix

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: ;))   Welcome! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:43 pm

LoL from the start :)) I didn't know why my head hurts, will we ever see someone else besides romanian's on this thread ? It's Sci-Fi for now I guess :)) I hope some girls will be Wink) I'll be the first to kindly welcome hers :)) and if they're decided to come in our school I could be a free good guide =)) kidding... yeap so I presented myself allready, so I'll just give it another shot, I'm Drix, from 12 E ( yes, I'ved remember it, I often confuse it with 12 F :)) don't blame me, I don't know who is there that make's me thinking at it or her or say that letter :)) ) I'm a designer, or should I say graphician ? Razz And of course a coder, I love it&c, I love girls, I love to be sad, I love moneys...or not, I love good food, I love to talk, about everything, I respect intelectualls, love my pc, love gta's, love romantism! I've decided to participate at this project to help, no no, I can't save the world, I'm no freakin' superman, I can help with the graphics, flash presentations... etc etc everything that it's tight and involves a pc :-?? Rolling Eyes If you want to know more about me... come and get it Twisted Evil

Last edited by Drix on Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some explains !)
Back to top Go down
http://drix.ro
Bogdan
Trial
Trial
Bogdan

Registration date : 2008-10-28

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: My slef   Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:11 pm

Hi! My name is Bogdan Teodorescu. I am in 10th grade in Romania Targoviste! I am in this project to help people with drug problem! I listen Hip-Hop and House music! I like to go in club with my friends and having fun! I want to make many more friends in this project!

Watch out! People will make bad are everywhere!

Have a nice day! :twisted: :evil: :shock:

Last edited by Bogdan on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdnmuzicproduction
Alexander
Trial
Trial
Alexander

Registration date : 2008-11-01

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Hello! My name is Alexandru Pilica from 12A class and i hope that i'll help this team in the battle against drugs ... Sorry for the lateness!!! I didn't know ...
Back to top Go down
tyna_adriana
Trial
Trial
tyna_adriana

Registration date : 2008-11-06

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: hy   Welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:54 pm

I don't know who or how do others think about me but I can only say that Arrow ...my name is Tyna cat and I'm in the 11 th grade. I think of my self as a sociable person rendeer . Maybe because I usually say speak out my opinion i leave the impresion that i'm concited but i prefer to be diplomatic in certan circumstances. I like to make my self usful, to leave something behind me.i help anyone who need's help, if i can ,and i like to be returned the favour allways :[img]http://sm . i can say that i.m a person that treat's you the way you treat me ... tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Lambuta_Cristina
Trial
Trial

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: about me   Welcome! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:58 am

Hi! :[img]http://sm
[i][b][i]My name is Lambuta Cristina and I'm sixteen. I like verry much to get new friends. I have a message for all the yongs to stay away from drugs.
Back to top Go down
Dedex
Trial
Trial
Dedex

Registration date : 2008-11-13

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:26 pm

Hello there! My name is Andreea and i study in 12th grade. I'm a friendly person, I like to take pictures. And .... the fact that I signed up for this project is to meet new people and to try something that may help others. Cya! :)
Back to top Go down
raluca_raluca
Trial
Trial
raluca_raluca

Registration date : 2008-11-06

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Hello geek ! I'm Raluca and I'm in class 11 E study , I can say about myself that I'm an open person , sociable and very direct Twisted Evil .... let the rest of your appreciation. I hope we understand and do good work together. And sorry that i posted in the wrong place.......but i was pushing the wrong button Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
giedre
Trial
Trial
giedre

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:35 pm

Hello. I'm Giedre from 7 th trade. I'm living in Lithuania, Tauragė. I 'm there to strike up a friendships with people who lives in other countries.. Wink
Back to top Go down
sinanseden
Trial
Trial

Registration date : 2008-11-21

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Hello people! I am Sinan. I am from istanbul, Turkey. I teach English at Erenkoy Isik High School. As a member of the Comenius project we are involved. I will be very pleased to sharing ideas and opinons about the project as well as other issues about life.
Back to top Go down
AnnaK
Trial
Trial

Registration date : 2008-11-21

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Hello everyone:)
My name is Anna. Iam an economy teacher and carieer councelor in Secondary School in Wschowa, Poland.
Me and my friend Kasia were on visit at your school. We found you very kind and open friendly.
We are wishing you a lot of fun working on a project and a lot of unforgatable moments during visiting each country. We will have it after this visit as well Wink
Take care and see you in Poland cheers
Anna and Kasia
Back to top Go down
etomash
Trial
Trial

Registration date : 2009-01-05

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: hey hi hello   Welcome! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:08 pm

hello everyone.
my name's Tomek, im 18 year-old and about to be graduted from my secondary school in wschowa (the post above is written by my teacher). I love music and having fun. If you're coming to poland this year you're gonna sleep at mine, i suppose.
i've decided to take part in these projects to get to know new sociable and friendly people (that's u, i guess).
dont really know if any other info in required. ask me, if it is.
have a good day

ps Pani Anno, żeby nie było - udzielam się Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LINGUA AMATA :: PARTNERSHIP :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: