LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Empty
PostSubject: Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow   Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:04 pm

Essen Motor Show is the flagship event for the German motor industry. The Essen Motor Show offers a line-up of all new, re-designed or upgraded production models and concept cars from around the world.

This year, the global fair for automobiles, tuning, motor sport and classic cars will take place at Messe Essen for the 40th time, and it bears the motto "40 Years of Automobile Passion".

Venue: Messe Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany

Start Date: 01-DEC-07, End Date: 09-DEC-07

So, if you wanna visit, you still have time! Twisted Evil

Here's a glimpse of what you can see/buy there:

They were invented in the US state of California - The so-called lowriders. The motto for these automobiles is: "As low as possible".
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Hummerh2gameovernd9.th Hummer H2 Game Over

Unusual one-off vehicles - Devised and fabricated by artists, prize-winners at the world-famous "Houston Art Car Parade" in Texas (USA).
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Phantomhj6.th Phantom

Bizarre vehicles, equipped with all the accessories imaginable today in the multimedia and hi-fi fields. From outside, they look like custom cars - Are also converted and modified in a corresponding way. However, that is not yet everything that these cars have to offer. Inside, they are equipped with everything that your heart desires with regard to multimedia and hi-fi.
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Tsunamibeetlewp2.th Tsunami Beetle

Dragsters. Unique record chasers which are strong at sprinting and bursting with power - Built in order to cover the quarter-mile distance as quickly as possible from a standing start. Dragster races are amongst the most spectacular events which motor sport has to offer. The aims are to achieve top speeds over the quarter-mile (402.3 m) from a standing start and to cover the distance as quickly as possible.
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Apokalypsefl3.th Apokalypse

Particularly bizarre and valuable machines from the bike and trike scene on the other side of the Atlantic - Dream bikes, presented and awarded prizes at the most significant and largest motorcycle meeting in the world in Florida. It will be possible to admire the most beautiful and weirdest motorcycles from Daytona in Essen this year as well.
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Allinnwh8.th All Inn
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Thedragonslayerde6.th The Dragon Slayer

Special Show on the Occasion of the 40th Essen Motor Show 40 YEARS OF INTERNATIONAL AUTOMOBILE RACING
The unique presentation of successful racers which have made automobile sport history since the first Essen Motor Show in 1968 - From the Formula 1, sports car, touring car, CanAm and Indy scenes.
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Ferrari312wq3.th Ferrari 312 from 1977

New creations from world-famous styling companies and automobile manufacturers - Concept cars, studies and prototypes representing the haute couture of automobile construction.
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Sbarrociroenjumpyatlantqw0.th Sbarro Ciroen Jumpy Atlante
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Sbarroturbos20yf5.th Sbarro Turbo S 20

The latest racers from the elite class of automobile sport - Presentations of the high-tech racing cars with which the best drivers contested the World Champion's title in 2007.
Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Mclarrenuk6.th McLaren MP4/22-Mercedes
Back to top Go down
https://enfrge.forumotion.com
mihai_318
Villager
Villager
mihai_318

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow   Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 8:34 pm

wow, this is what i like . this cars are great. some of them are so old but cool thought... nice, i wish i could have money to buy one of this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Marc
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow   Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:11 pm

hhmm,i don't like them so much. i prefer new cars , like audi,seat, opel .... if i would have money i'll buy audi q5 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow   Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Essen German Motor Show 2007, World's AutoShow
Page 1 of 1