LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels Empty
PostSubject: Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels   Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 7:45 pm

I would like to recommend you one of my favourite films: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels Lockstock2smokr1artpicnu8.th

Overview

Director:
Guy Ritchie

Genre:
Comedy / Crime / Thriller more

Plot Outline:
A collection of law-dodging characters in London are brought together by coincidence when a streetwise young man loses half-a-million pounds in a card game. He has a week to get together the money or face losing some fingers. Desperate, he and his friends decide to rip off a gang who are planning to rip off a bunch of ganja farmers. Simple. Except the drug dealers want their money back, as do the theives, and now there are three sets of criminals after their blood.

For the first time since 'Pulp Fiction', a movie comes along that breaks the shackles of tedious cloning. This film is entertaining and moves along at a cracking pace. Guy Ritchie's script is a tapestry of well-written characters, sharp dialogue that says what needs to be said and leaves the unsaid as food for thought, and a mesh of sub-plots that interlace together with imagination and expertise.
his is a terrific movie. It is violent but not extreme considering the subject matter and cast of cut-throat characters. The language is strong and the humor is black where you'll find yourself belly laughing at the brutal misfortune of others. If this makes you uncomfortable, then this film is not for you. It is also not for those who have been trained by television sit-coms to laugh on cue.

The magazine Total Film named Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels the 38th greatest British film of all time.
Back to top Go down
https://enfrge.forumotion.com

Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Page 1 of 1