LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess the show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Guess the show Empty
PostSubject: Guess the show   Guess the show Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:04 pm

The rules are simple: you have to guess the name of the TV show. If you guess it, you may describe another one.

This is a serial saga about people all over the world discovering that they have superpowers and trying to deal with how this change affects their lives. Some of the superheroes who will be introduced to the viewing audience include Peter Petrelli, an almost 30-something male nurse who suspects he might be able to fly, Isaac Mendez, a 28-year-old junkie who has the ability to paint images of the future when he is high, Niki Sanders, a 33-year-old Las Vegas showgirl who does things that are mysteriously connected with mirrors, Hiro Nakamura, a 24-year-old Japanese comic-book geek who literally makes time stand still, D.L. Hawkins, a 31-year-old inmate who can walk through walls, Matt Parkman, a beat cop who can hear other people's thoughts, and Claire Bennet, a 17-year-old cheerleader who defies death at every turn. As the viewing audience is discovering the nature of each hero's powers, the heroes, themselves, are discovering what having superpowers means to them as well as the larger picture of where their superpowers come from.

What show is it?

*Tip: Use Google!
Back to top Go down
https://enfrge.forumotion.com
Mephisto
Knight
Knight
Mephisto

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Guess the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the show   Guess the show Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:23 pm

The 4400 Question ??? Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Guess the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the show   Guess the show Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:21 pm

no. try again!
Back to top Go down
https://enfrge.forumotion.com
GODlike
Villager
Villager
GODlike

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Guess the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the show   Guess the show Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:42 am

Heroes Wink
I am at the 2-nd season Razz
Back to top Go down
ALIAS
Villager
Villager
ALIAS

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-12-30

Guess the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the show   Guess the show Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 5:20 pm

Yes that's Heores.
May i try? Very Happy I won't give any character names cuz you can kinda google 'em up and it's to easy...

It's a story about a group of scientists that were hired by the American and Canadian government to solve
bioterrorism threats and find cures for deadly viruses.

Tip Very Happy it's made by the canadians and it's kinda like CSI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess the show   Guess the show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess the show
Page 1 of 1