LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

do you have any hobbies?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abigaella_raluca
Villager
Villager
abigaella_raluca

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-14

do you have any hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: do you have any hobbies?   do you have any hobbies? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:41 pm

do you have any hobbies?....my hobbies are music...i love playing the piano and flute,making my music.... traveling, painting...playing volley ball, swimming ...
Back to top Go down
http://ralukiss5.hi5.com
Drix
Squire
Squire
Drix

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: yeaaah   do you have any hobbies? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:51 pm

Of course I have a hobby too... we all have a hobby =D I like to 'play' with graphics, that's include the 2D and 3D graphics, animations, build websites, programming, and of course all that means IT&C... Sometimes I read philosophy, and rarely laugh Razz
Back to top Go down
http://drix.ro
Karolina
Trial
Trial
Karolina

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: do you have any hobbies?   do you have any hobbies? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Of course.. My hobby , exactly passion is football. I love you I can every day and night play or watch football,its something special for me;]
Back to top Go down
clanboy
Villager
Villager
clanboy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: do you have any hobbies?   do you have any hobbies? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:47 pm

My hobbie was to play the drums but........ Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you have any hobbies?   do you have any hobbies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you have any hobbies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LINGUA AMATA :: MY WORLD :: MY CORNER :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: