LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Content

Go down 
+5
catalina mihai
mihai cristiana
andreescu andreea
Raluca_badea
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Content Empty
PostSubject: Content   Content Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:17 pm

Submit your works in prose here. It could be an essay, or a short story. We shall read it and give you our comments.
Back to top Go down
https://enfrge.forumotion.com
Raluca_badea
Villager
Villager
Raluca_badea

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Content Empty
PostSubject: A lost letter   Content Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:58 pm

Hi my dear....

I don't want to start with how are you or, that you haven't wrote me for years. I just want to tell that....You're the only one that I miss..I'm lying to myself and all the others..that I forgot you and that now someone else is in my life but i can't forget those late afternoons when we used to met..and you used to make me happy only with an blink of an eye. I'm thinking all the time that it lasted forever and ended so soon...When we first met it was an December day and it was snowing.The flakes were coming down on your little and beautiful nose..your green eyes were watching all my moves...and I was RED so RED ...we were such some foolish kids...Do you realize that I was just 14 years old and that because of you my entire life is changed. . i missssssssssss uuu but I hate u so much...you weren't by my side when I needed you...and now I'm probably the only one which is thinking about us...but this is life..falling and rising up....I wish you luck my love....
Back to top Go down
andreescu andreea
Villager
Villager
andreescu andreea

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content   Content Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:34 pm

interesting story.i wish to feel love like you but this world make me think that some like this feeling doesn't exist.and if you love you never be love on return.but i hope...i hope..LIKE YOU no?like everyone
Back to top Go down
mihai cristiana
Villager
Villager
mihai cristiana

Number of posts : 6

Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content   Content Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 6:49 pm

wow.a big love like movie love.you are great :[img]http://sm
Back to top Go down
catalina mihai
Villager
Villager
catalina mihai

Number of posts : 8

Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content   Content Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:20 pm

yes love like movie's love but unluckly.
Back to top Go down
Raluca_badea
Villager
Villager
Raluca_badea

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Content Empty
PostSubject: No..   Content Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:26 pm

no..this WAS love it's not anymore..but now, after 1 year he reappears in my life and he is sustaining me a lot. Even though I realize that there will be no love, just knowing him beside me makes me feel stronger...
Back to top Go down
minu_silvia
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 9

Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content   Content Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:19 pm

raluca, your story reminds me of a movie but i don't remember his name...it's so sad, everyone had a dissapointing in his life and it's harder to admit that we will not forget our first love. isn't it?
but everything has an end, and a begining too!
you should think about that!
like someone said: love will come again!
i hope!
Back to top Go down
Cozmin
Villager
Villager
Cozmin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Content Empty
PostSubject: She just wanted to be seen …   Content Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:01 pm

We live in a world where most of the people don’t care about another person.
Ignorance is one of the reasons why the human being is where it is today and that’s why sometimes we
want to be invisible like they make use feel.
Most of the people want to kill themselves for the lonely life that they have,because they are
afraid to talk about it and don’t have friends to share their feelings.But are people who want to live,to
love and be loved but nobody see them.Even their parents ignore them … some thinking that if they
work hard their baby will have everything and she/he will be happy or for the simple reason that they
are thinking only at themselves and the others don’t matter.
This is the case of Julie too.She was waiting for something to make her see the little precious
things in life.She wanted to be loved,cause she never knew love.
She just wanted to be seen by the people who didn’t notice her.She feel so left alone,ever her
parents hated her.That’s why she ran away from his parents house.She was sick and tired of the
fighting.Now she lives on the streets and sleeps under bridges.
She just wanted to be seen by the people on the street,she’s tired of living,no longer wants to
sleep in cold.In the daytime she sits on the corner with her guitar in her hand and plays for the people
who are passing by.Sometimes they give her some money.
She just wanted to be seen by the people who are passing her by on the street,notice her music
and notice her silent cry.She keeps on playing until her fingers begin to hurt and bleed.She packs her
bag and guitar and go to a place where she can eat.She wants to live a normal life,no more living on the
street.When she walks into a cab and ask for some leftovers people look at her like she’s dirt and that’s
making her heart hurt.
She just wanted to be seen but not with those looks like she’s some kind of dirt.It;s not her
mistake and it’s making her heart ache.She walks away with the leftovers and goes to the park where she
starts her meal.
She just wanted to be seen by the people who are passing her by every time,she feels so
alone,nobody wants to talk to her.Then this man walks by.He’s looking so friendly.He turns around and
walks toward her,ask her if he can sit next to her.Well she don’t mind.
She just wanted to be seen and this person did see her tired face.She could smile again for the
first time in years.She’s eating and offers him something too,she has so less but it doesn’t matter.They
talk and talk … going for a walk … feeding the ducks.She will share everything she has,doesn’t matter
for her that she ain’t got much.She’s just looking for some human touch.
The night begin to fall,stars are shining bright,she won’t let him go.She never felt like this
before.Today someone saw her and made her feel good.
That’s why … please … give some attention not to the ones who’re asking aloud but to the ones
who’re asking in silence.
Back to top Go down
Basscata
Squire
Squire
Basscata

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content   Content Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 10:02 pm

in that world doesn't more exist compasion to another persone but that don't stop love to exist love make as feel good and strog... cheers queen cheers
Back to top Go down
Al3x
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content   Content Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Rules for love
Never allow your partner or yourself to denigrate the other.

You must have personal respect and consideration for yourself.

Everyone deserves respect and love, but you can't expect to get it unless you give it.

If you allow your partner to disparage you, expect to hear other damaging words.

Whatever you are willing to accept is exactly what you're going to get.

Be compassionate, understanding, forgiving and merciful.

Patience, kindness, consideration and thoughtfulness can never be in short demand.

Never let a person use names or words to hurt or degrade you or your partner.

Vow to protect yourself from thoughtless, rude, mean or punishing behavior.

If destructive words are being used, for whatever the reason, it must Stop. If not, a relationship can't survive.

Once you've reacted you can then be proactive.

A controlled mouth shows a controlled mind.

Use words for empowerment, encouragement and positive recognition.

Ask for respect. Quietly demand it.

If your lover, partner, parent or friend can't exhibit self control over their mouth, seriously consider looking elsewhere for a relationship.

Pick an appropriate the time to discuss important issues.

This is particularly true if there is an emotional charge where feelings of anger or vexation need to be vented.

Never enter into discussion of personal, private or intimate issues in public.

Wait until you have privacy and the time to tackle issues.

If a person makes a mistake, or does something that disappoints or angers you, belittlement or badmouthing them in front of others will only lead to further resentment, anger and frustration.

Trying to discuss things in bed just before sleep, or while getting ready for bed is simply thoughtless, inconsiderate and a remedy for disaster.

Trying to discuss anything when the other person won't cooperate or take the time to talk is a waste of time. If necessary make a date to talk.

If the person keeps on delaying or avoiding conversation or discussion on issues that are important or significant to you, you may need to put it in writing and place it in their hands.

Talking is good for closure of some issues. And, unless allowed, will create a wound that won't close.

You can never truly waste your thoughts and words on the separated or departed. Life and thought continues.

Romance doesn't just exist, you must make it happen. You must make a sincere effort to keep it alive to help your relationship flourish.

Little things count, it doesn't have to be a dozen roses and champagne all the time.

A favorite piece of candy in a pocket or a little note can mean a lot.

Commit yourself to do something romantic every day.

Show it. Demonstrate it. It's the accumulative total of all the little things that in end adds up to a super special love and romance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Content Empty
PostSubject: Re: Content   Content Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Content
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LINGUA AMATA :: MY WORLD :: POETS' CORNER :: Prose-
Jump to: