LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Favourite Movie

Go down 
+44
nita alexandru
Banu
Admin
vali
nenciulik_boss
zeghyyy
vladutz popeyee
vladutz stanciu
Sw33t_yO
adriana
GODlike
Lavinia Cercel
Bobo
adrian negru
Danutz
elyzzzza
vladis
Symy
DaRkLoRdddd
GUESS_WHO
IZZ
cipy
andra.pirvulescu
RpR
Basscata
nanciu
mysterio
andreea_tudor
Gaby
cata_honey
dima
Cozmin
SILVIU_ANDREI
catalina mihai
ramona
mihai cristiana
togoe alexandru
andreescu andreea
popescu remus
Gangster
Cristea Mihai
FLORIN
Anghel Adrian
dragos
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dragos
Villager
Villager
dragos

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Your Favourite Movie Empty
PostSubject: MOVIES   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 11:38 pm

I like those movies that makes you laugh!
Here are some comedies i watched and i think they are great :

- FRIDAY
-EUROTRIP
-ALL BABES WANT TO KILL ME

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.el_nepo2006@yahoo.com
Anghel Adrian
Villager
Villager

Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:17 am

i like action movies such as
:[img]http://sm fight club
:[img]http://sm sixteen blockes
Back to top Go down
FLORIN
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:58 am

i like action movies like underworld , The one ,etc..
my fav actor is steven segal , jean claude vandamme, hulk hogenetc
Back to top Go down
Cristea Mihai
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:10 pm

i love comedies because they make me laugh and my favourite film is american pie 6
Back to top Go down
Gangster
Villager
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:29 pm

I like very much watching movies.I love comedys because it makes my laugh and the action movies.
My preferat action movies are "300 spartans" and "Troia".
My preferat comedie is " Joey " .
Back to top Go down
popescu remus
Villager
Villager
popescu remus

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:41 pm

I realy like the movie and I also watching this almost every day .
I like very much the comedy and the action movies .
My favourite comedy is ,,American pie 5'' who makes me all the time I watching it to laugh.
Back to top Go down
andreescu andreea
Villager
Villager
andreescu andreea

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:50 pm

movies..well, i like horror movies and romance movie

hey you saw 'notebook'.it's an romantic movie.i have cried a river when i saw this movie I love you
Back to top Go down
togoe alexandru
Villager
Villager
togoe alexandru

PostSubject: my favourite...   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:37 pm

When I get bored I prefer to watch movies...I prefer action and comedy movies... my favorite movie is American gangsters I recommend you this movie....Just watch it and you'll learn how to be a gangster like me :)))) afro
Back to top Go down
mihai cristiana
Villager
Villager
mihai cristiana

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:05 pm

movies are my salvation when i have nothing to do. i love horror movies, like"1000 corpes of wax".you saw this film?if you not hurry up

also i enjoy romance.movies like"titanic" makes me cry everytime when i see this movie
Back to top Go down
ramona
Villager
Villager
ramona

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:10 pm

The best movie ever, in my opinion is "Dirty Dancing". The chemistry between Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze it's like no other I have ever seen, and that is what makes the film so perfect. I always wonder what would have been of this film if these two actors never existed, because not just one them did it for me, they both did. If you have never seen this film, when you do you will understand what I mean. Dirty Dancing looks like it was done from the heart and it feels so real for some reason, like magic- and the soundtrack LOVE IT. Besides the 2 lead actors the soundtrack makes the film the beauty that it is. As you can tell I am in love with this film, and I know you will be too...
Back to top Go down
catalina mihai
Villager
Villager
catalina mihai

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 7:34 pm

my favorite movie was "]font=Comic Sans Ms]notebook". [/font]there you will find the purest love
an amzing story about power of love,distance and happy end
Back to top Go down
SILVIU_ANDREI
Villager
Villager
SILVIU_ANDREI

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:13 pm

I'm "special" so I write at first the movie and then the genre... tongue I saw the "Prison Break", a movie who still are in top! This movie.. in fact is a TV Series... Is an adventure, murder, drama, thriller movie! I can't say a movie who belong at one movie genre... a movie is like person... I hope I'm not wrong because I write about it!
Back to top Go down
Cozmin
Villager
Villager
Cozmin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: My favorite movie?...hmmm....Pirates:Blood brothers   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:38 pm

It's a story of two brothers that, because of the fate, become one the prey..and one the haunter...one the good guy, one the bad guy...one the "cop"..and one...the pirate.It's real good, the movie, my favorite all time movie.:)
http://files.splinder.com/c79ba07f93d0a4b994a640bc6f872fa9.jpeg
Back to top Go down
dima
Villager
Villager
dima

PostSubject: ;)   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:06 am

I like comedy movies and also those with The Mafia...like "The Godfather", or "American Gangster"
Back to top Go down
cata_honey
Jester
Jester
cata_honey

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:36 pm

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

Director: Julian Schnabel
Stars: Mathieu Amalric, Emmanuelle Seigner, Marie-Josée Croze (Full Cast)
Studio: Miramax Films

The Plot: At the age of 43, Elle France editor Jean-Dominique Bauby (Amalric) suffers a stroke that paralyzes his entire body, save his left eye. Using that eye to blink out his memoir one letter at a time, Bauby describes the aspects of his interior world, from the psychological torment of being trapped inside his body, to imagined stories from lands he only visits in his mind.

THE BUZZ: Easily one of the most devastating personal stories to make it to the big screen, Diving Bell makes the triumphant return of director Julian Schnabel, the irascible filmmaker/painter who has spent the better part of the last four years trying to get this project off the ground. First announced with Schnabel and Johnny Depp attached, the film was to be a counterpoint to Depp's new-found megastardom, but we're imagining the frantic production schedule of the Pirates sequels lead to the casting of Mathieu Amalric, an actor whose popularity has been rising in native France since he won the Best Actor César for Kings & Queen. Might his star rise in the States when the Oscar nominations are announced? We wonder, but we're betting that screenwriter Ronald Harwood will be among the Best Adapted Screenplay nominees.

i buyed this mouvie :X it like me very much. here u can see a trailer too http://imdb.com/nowplaying/2007/11/
Back to top Go down
Gaby
Villager
Villager

PostSubject: Movies   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:12 pm

My favorite films is:
White Chicks; Boys and Girls (comedy)
The Rundown; Mr and Mrs Smith; The Italian Job (action)
Dawn of the Dead;Vampaiars out for blood (horror)
Back to top Go down
andreea_tudor
Jester
Jester

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:29 pm

My favourite film is "The Notebook" because it is the most original love story that I`ve ever seen. It's a tear jerker and you can`t watch it without crying (especially girls..) :)
Back to top Go down
mysterio
Villager
Villager
mysterio

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:01 pm

my favourite movie is American Pie...... i didn't watch 5 minutes without laughing !!!!
Back to top Go down
nanciu
Villager
Villager

Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:54 pm

I like the movie "Trei frati de belea".It is a good comedy movie.
Back to top Go down
Basscata
Squire
Squire
Basscata

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:19 pm

I can't say ,i like a movie but i think the transporter is a greath movie i like them.. bounce lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RpR
Squire
Squire
RpR

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:12 am

1. Nasul 1,2,3
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Goodfellas
4.The Devil's Advocate
5. Scarface
6. American History X
7. Fight Club
8. Lord of The Rings I, II, III
9. Sin City
10. Pulp Fiction
11. Kill Bill
Nu neaparat in ordinea asta
1. Bronx Tale
2. Forrest Gump
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Vanilla Sky
5. Scent of a woman
6. La vita e bella
7. Moartea domnului Lazarescu
8. Braveheart
9. Bruce Allmighty
10. Notebook
asa ...Gladiatorul
The village
Brave heart
The Patriot
Edward Scissorhands
The score
Once upon a time in America
MOGDILIANI
TORQUE
Das Boot director's cut

With love from Me!
Back to top Go down
Basscata
Squire
Squire
Basscata

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:57 pm

i can't say "i like this movie" but are lot movies very nice :d i watch lot of movies but my favorite are "The transporter" Wink Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
andra.pirvulescu
Villager
Villager

Registration date : 2007-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:05 pm

When I have free time I prefer to watch movies.I like comedy movies and drama. My favorite movie is "If Only"
Back to top Go down
cipy
Villager
Villager
cipy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: My favorit movie and actor   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:18 pm

My favorit movie is Troy where the principal role is play by Brad Pitt .I like this actor because in all the roles he was has succeded.
Your Favourite Movie Images10
Your Favourite Movie Images11
Back to top Go down
IZZ
Villager
Villager

Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:34 am

My favourite movies genres are action, sci-fy. My favourite movies are: Lord of the rings trilogy, 300, the Departed, Mole, 88 minutes, 1408, Alien vs Predator, Fast and Furios, the last Legion :)

lol! lol! lol! :[img]http://sm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Movie   Your Favourite Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Movie
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next