LINGUA AMATA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LINGUA AMATA

Forumul de discutii si creatii al celor de la Voievodul Mircea, Tgv.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Film Genre

Go down 
+46
vladutz stanciu
Lavinia Cercel
cipy
GUESS_WHO
gabi
mihaixb
zarnescu_vali
nitulescu
DaRkLoRdddd
bLn
vladis
nanciu
ALIAS
just_me_ank
rampage
minu_silvia
Flllory
silvika
deea
Mihaela Mazare
popescu remus
flooo
lucia
F3lin@
Raluca_badea
rsn_al3xa
ruxxandra
Bya*bo
Vyruss
Marc
mihai_318
adelina_x
Raluka
aFLOwer
sebastianminea
cata_honey
simona_4mas
LeDiable
Darkness
blackraptor89
oncikbarosanu
encrypted
Elios
piciorus_jr
Drix
Admin
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

What is your favourite film genre?
1. Action
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 12 ]
2.Comedy
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 23 ]
3.History
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
4.Sci-Fi
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
5.Thriller
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
6.Fantasy
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
7.Horror
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 10 ]
8.Drama
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
9.Romance
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
10.Animation
Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 55

AuthorMessage
F3lin@
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:17 pm

I like many kinds of movies: action,comedy,history. The recently movies that i see are "Sleepover" , "The wash" , "Shinobi" , "Mai tai" , "Sky high"... but i like to see horror movies with my friends .
Back to top Go down
Bya*bo
Squire
Squire
Bya*bo

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 12:51 pm

Floricel you mean Sweet November Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
lucia
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 1:42 pm

i like every kind of movie. last time I saw a movie was yesterday, it calls The Ring and i think is the scariest movie i saw.
Back to top Go down
flooo
Villager
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:11 pm

I like HORROR movies!!!some scenes can take your breathe away...for example:The ring,Darkness falls,The grudge affraid
Back to top Go down
popescu remus
Villager
Villager
popescu remus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:54 pm

I like comedy because this kind of movie make me to laugh and to feel good .
My favourite comedy movie is ,,American pie 5'' with : John White
Maria Ricossa
Steve Talley
And I realy like the actor Tom Cruise ..
Back to top Go down
Mihaela Mazare
Villager
Villager
Mihaela Mazare

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:53 pm

My preferences of movies are comedy,because makes me laugh Laughing Laughing for example : "Dude,where's my car" Laughing and those movies that makes me cry (a little) Crying or Very sad ,genre romance and drama,for example: "If only", "Pride and prejudice", "A walk to remember" I love you
Back to top Go down
http://aleahim-ely.hi5.com
deea
Villager
Villager
deea

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:28 pm

Movies are one of my hobbies...
In my free time i watching diferent kind of movies:comedy like "Mrs Been" Laughing and Sci-Fiction like "Harry Potter",and others...
Back to top Go down
silvika
Villager
Villager
silvika

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: movie time   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:11 pm

I like watching a good comedy or a romance movie in the evening because I feel relaxed and I'm a romantic person.
-My favorite movie is "If Only"
-My favorite actress is Jennifer Love Hewitt

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Flllory
Villager
Villager
Flllory

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: mouvies   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:12 pm

i like comedy mouvies becouse i feel relaxed and i forgott the problems,i am in high spirits Laughing
my favourite mouvie is Mr.Bean
Back to top Go down
minu_silvia
Villager
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:48 pm

i love comedies!!
like i said i like those things that cheers me up a little. it's more interesting to watch a movie with your friends or family,it's funnier.
my favorite comedies is Breakin' all the rules,nothing to lose
bounce
Back to top Go down
rampage
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 12:11 am

I like Sci-Fi and history movies.
Well it depends on my mood for watching a certain genre of movies, Surprised meaning that I am not allways choosing for those two genres. Mabe i need something else in a particular day/moment. Rolling Eyes
Some of my favorite movies are: Star Wars (the entire saga of course), I Robot (Will Smith is one of my favorite actors Laughing ), Lord of the Rings, Troia, Alexander the Great and Kingdom of Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Flllory
Villager
Villager
Flllory

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:04 am

If I want to relax I watch at films.I like drama , comedy and science fiction mouvies.My favorite mouvies are the one with vampiers...:X ,and drama -A walk to remember..., Notebook , Pride and prejudice and Step up.
I also like watching cartoons when i have a litlle bit of free time : tom and jerry- my favorite cartoons,the foster house.
Back to top Go down
just_me_ank
Villager
Villager
just_me_ank

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:25 am

My Favourite film genre is science fiction. I like the films with vampires like: dracula I,II,III; bloodrayne, the descendent.i also like comedy:AMERICAN PIE
Back to top Go down
ALIAS
Villager
Villager
ALIAS

Registration date : 2007-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 3:54 pm

Well, most of all i like SF movies.... Maybe because they're different from the reality we live in or maybe because it's a way to see what could be in the near future... I doesn't really matter what the plot is, the invasion of the world by aliens ( War of the Worlds, Independence Day,The Invasion ), our (self)destruction (The Day After Tomorrow, 30 Days/Weeks Later,I Am Legend) or the image of the near future (The island, Paycheck).
Of course I watch other genres too... In the end all the movie needs is a great script, some decent actors and a little action.
Back to top Go down
nanciu
Villager
Villager

Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:51 pm

I like comedy movies . They are simply the best movies
Back to top Go down
vladis
Villager
Villager
vladis

Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:30 pm

I like action, comedy and adventure movies. The most good movies for me is Titanic, Lord of the Rings and Jurassic Park.
Back to top Go down
bLn
Villager
Villager
bLn

Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Yea   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Of course..my favourite genre is COMEDY ! =)) ..with this type of movies you can relax..laugh...
Anyway..any type of movie is good..when you see it with your friends ! Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaRkLoRdddd
Villager
Villager

Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: asd   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 9:20 pm

I love comedy movies because you can relax watching them ! Razz
Back to top Go down
nitulescu
Villager
Villager
nitulescu

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:01 pm

I like comedy becose it makes me fell good.
Back to top Go down
zarnescu_vali
Villager
Villager

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:21 pm

i like comedy!
Some of my favourite movies: sydnei white,meet the fockers,snatch, Eurotrip,………………..
My favourite actors are: Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Jimm Carrey and others…. :[img]http://sm :[img]http://sm :[img]http://sm :[img]http://sm
Back to top Go down
mihaixb
Villager
Villager
mihaixb

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: My favorit movies....   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:45 pm

I like comedy :[img]http://sm and horror affraid !!!
Some of my favorites movies : Dumb and Dumber, American Pie, Eurotrip, The Mask, Behind The Mask, Quarantined... :[img]http://sm
Back to top Go down
gabi
Villager
Villager
gabi

Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Movies!!!   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:25 pm

I like comedy because it makes me feel good...I see it with my friends in my freetime!
My favorite movies are Mr. Bean, American Pie, Dumb and Dumber 2.
Jimm Carey, Jasson Biggs, Jeff Daniels and Eddie Murphy are my favorote actors. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GUESS_WHO
Villager
Villager

Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:36 pm

I like comedy, action and horror!!! Wink
My favorites movie: Mr.Bean's Holiday, The Condemned, Wrong Turn, The Mask,Jeepers Creepers, Evan Almighty....
Back to top Go down
cipy
Villager
Villager
cipy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: My genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:02 pm

My favourite film genre is history . I like very much the romanian films , because I wish know much things about Romany past.
Back to top Go down
Lavinia Cercel
Jester
Jester

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:18 am

i like thrilers because there are a lot of blood and violence .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Film Genre   Favourite Film Genre - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Film Genre
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next